- 2 tbsps of olive oil (not extra virgin!)
- 1/2 onion, diced
- ~5 cloves of garlic, halved
- 2 cups frozen edamame beans
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of tahini
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/2 Lemon juice, juiced
- 2 tsp of cumin
- Pinch of salt
- Food processor
- Measuring spoons (for measuring the tahini, olive oil and dry ingredients)
- Knife and chopping board (for cutting up the lemon & garlic)
- Heat the olive oil on a medium heat and sautée the diced onions (reduced the temperature slightly once they’ve been added.
- Add the garlic once the onions start becoming slightly translucent.
- After a minute or so add the frozen edamame beans, stir and leave to cook for 2 mins.
- Add the remaining ingredients, stir and bring the heat to a simmer for ~5 minutes.
- Once the liquid has reduced down a bit, add to the food processor and blend!
- Taste and season additionally according to your tastes.
- Transfer to a bowl and leave to cool!